AccuNeb (Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution) is a bronchodilator. It increases airflow to the lungs and relaxes the muscles in the airways. This medication is used to prevent bronchospasm in people with reversible obstructive airway disease. This is also used to inhibit exercise-induced bronchospasm.
Why use AccuNeb (Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution)?
AccuNeb (Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution) is a quick-relief medication. This medication contains Albuterol. It belongs to the class of medications called bronchodilators. This is an FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved medication. You can buy this here at its affordable price.
How does AccuNeb (Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution) work?
AccuNeb (Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution) relaxes the smooth muscles that surround the airways. This helps the airways to open up. It affects the whole airway, from the large trachea to the very small bronchioles. It works in 5 to 8 minutes. The effect lasts up to 3 to 6 hours.
How to use AccuNeb (Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution)?
The recommended dose of this medication depends on your medical condition and age. Usually, this is given 2 inhalations every 4 to 6 hours. This is to be taken 3 or 4 times daily as needed. Each treatment takes about 5 to 15 minutes. Follow your doctor’s prescription promptly. Do not twice the dosage.
What are the side-effects of AccuNeb (Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution)?
The following are the possible side-effects that may occur while you are using this treatment:
- Headache including a migraine
- Sore throat
- Stuffy or a runny nose
- Dry mouth or throat
- Muscle pain
- Ear infection
- Flu symptoms
- Skin infection
- Chest pain
If these side effects persist or worsen, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
The following are the things that you need to be precautious with while you are taking this medication:
- Before using this medicine, tell to your doctor if you are allergic to it or if you have any allergies.
- This medication may make you feel dizzy. Avoid driving or using machinery until you can do it safely.
- Consult first your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before using this treatment.
- Do not share this with others who have the same symptoms as yours.
- Tell to your doctor if you have any current medications.
- Keep this away from the reach of children and pets.
- Keep at a clean place to avoid infection.
- Keep this away from the heat.