Acalabrutinib Capsules (Calquence) is used for the cure of adult patients with mantle cell lymphoma (MCL). It is for those who are having at least one prior therapy. Acalabrutinib Capsules are small molecule Bruton tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
Why use Acalabrutinib Capsules (Calquence)?
Acalabrutinib Capsules (Calquence) blocks a particular enzyme from working. This medicine can slow the development of cancer cells that is present. This is an inhibitor of Bruton tyrosine kinase. This has been already approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). You can buy this here at its very affordable price.
How does Acalabrutinib Capsules (Calquence) work?
Acalabrutinib Capsules inhibits the activity of BTK or Bruton’s tyrosine kinase. It inhibits the beginning of the B-cell antigen receptor (BCR) signalling pathway. This stops both BTK-mediated and B-cell activation and the activation of downstream survival pathways. And it leads to an inhibition of the development of malignant B cells that overexpress BTK.
How to use Acalabrutinib Capsules (Calquence)?
The recommended dosage of this medication will depend on your medical condition and age. Take this by mouth with or without food. It is taken usually 2 times a day with 12 hours apart. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not break it. Follow your doctor’s instruction on time.
What are the side-effects of Acalabrutinib Capsules (Calquence)?
These are the possible side-effects that may occur while taking this medication:
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle aches
- Irregular heartbeat or chest discomfort
- Severe dizziness
If any of these effects last or worsen, inform your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
The following are the things that you need to be precautious with:
- If an allergic reaction occurs, stop using this medication.
- Do not use this for any other treatment without any recommendation.
- This may make you feel dizzy, avoid driving or using machinery.
- Tell to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant.
- Consult your doctor first before taking this if you have any present medication (vitamins or herbal supplements).
- Do not share your medicine with others who have the same conditions as yours.
- This may increase your risk for other cancers like skin cancer. Limit your time in the sun.
- This can make you more likely to get infections or may worsen any current infections.
- Do not expose this tablet to heat. Store at room temperature.
- Keep this away and all your medicines away from the reach of children.